Centaur Asset Management are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join the firm and provide support to the team with all required correspondence, presentations, meeting administration and diary and travel management.
Duties of the role will include:
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring all enquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information and organise and maintain filing systems
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Administration field
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of solid experience in Administration & Secretarial duties.
- Able to handle multiple deadlines and managing and assisting the team in order to meet them
- Fluent English speaking, additional languages would be an advantage.
- Flexible attitude to working:
Lucrative Salary & Benefits
Location: Dubai, UAE
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role please submit your CV